With a lifting capacity of 1178 tons (10484 kN) and a maximum lift height of 39.38 ft. (12002 mm) the SBL1100 is a versatile alternative to a traditional crane for numerous applications. Each tower is equipped with a three-stage telescopic cylinder protected by octagonal boom sections which are connected to the cylinder ensuring correct scoping of the gantry. All Enerpac gantries comply to ASMEB30.1-2015 safety standard and are witness tested by an independent third party.Rent this Equipment
- Octagonal boom provides added strength for increased capacity and lifting height.
- Foldable boom enables easy transport and setup.
- Mechanical locking allows load holding for extended periods of time.
- Self-contained hydraulics enable an easier setup and eliminates trip hazards associated with hydraulic hoses.
- Self-propelled tank rollers provide synchronized travel in a smooth continuous manner while ensuring optimum load distribution.
- Wireless control unit allows for easy synchronized control and monitoring of lifting and travel operations while providing optimum visibility of the load.
- Chassis 24,000 lbs
- Removable Counterweight 6,000 lbs
- Boom 3,000 lbs
- Forks 1,500 lbs
- Total Gross 34,500 lbs